This web site is owned and operated by KB Media Group, Inc.
Kinkbomb.com is aware that the security of your private information from the use of this web-site is an important concern. We take the protection of your data very seriously. Therefore we would like you to know what data we maintain and what data we discard. With this privacy statement, we would like to inform you about our security measures.
Collection of Data
- When browsing the site, our Web server stores only IP address information. This is only for keeping track of ratings in order to generate proper recommendations.
- When purchasing products, information including the first and last names, emails, billing address, and cc info may be collected. This information is for billing purposes only. CC information is not stored on the web server and is lost immediately after the transaction completes. email is stored within a user profile if you so desire to create one. Emails also allow electronic content to be delivered via a link sent in an email.
- Data is only collected through the forms available on the web site. There are no spybots, adbots, or anything happening behind the scenes to collect information regarding the user's domain or computer except for browser version identification for the proper support and functioning of the web site.
- The data collected will only be used for kinkbomb.com and will not be shared, sold, or rented with any outside parties unless required by law.
- The information collected will be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws, regulatory bylaws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website and strictly for the operational purposes.
- The database and its contents are accessible only by Kinkbomb.com and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us.
- All PCI regulations are considered and met with the security around the tool and communications of the data within the tool.
- Utilizing the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) communication, all data sent to the application will be encrypted and securely passed to the Web Server and database.
- Data is only accessible through the application for users with specific rights to that data such.
- All passwords and security answers are stored in encrypted format within the database. This means that passwords cannot be seen by anyone outside the user account. System Administrators and Database administrators will only see a hashed value of scrambled characters.
- You have the right to review and amend any data stored in the system if you believe it may be out of date or incorrect. Just update your Pharmacy Profile or your "My Account" features within the application.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's local browser cache. Using such cookies it is possible to recognize the visitor's browser in order to optimize the website and simplify its use.
- Data collected via cookies will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor. Only session state is maintained within cookies (no personal or corporate information is stored within cookies)
- Most browsers are set-up to accept these Cookies automatically. The application requires cookies in order to maintain session state and thus function properly.
- Site users have access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them:
- unique identifier information (e.g., username and password)
contact information (e.g., addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- There are no external ads displayed on any site within this application.
- The application does NOT install or utilize Spyware or Adware of any kind.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.